Kelli Tomasulo - REALTOR®
I moved to the Northern Virginia area in 1992. I have enjoyed living in a number of communities in Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, and McLean. I understand the importance of buying a house that truly feels like home. I would be honored to share my extensive knowledge of the area with you during your search for a new home. I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls “The Weichert Difference” – a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
With over 25 years of combined professional experience, I understand the value of client services.
You can expect from me:
• Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
• A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
• Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
• Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
• Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
I am dedicated to helping you navigate the real estate market and the critical decisions surrounding the sale or purchase of a home. Additionally, as a military spouse, I am committed to helping members of the Armed Services transition quickly and smoothly into the community. To this end, I am a certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP). As a licensed Realtor in Virginia, I hold memberships in the National Association of Realtors, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors, and the Metropolitan Region Information Systems. I would be honored to meet with you to learn about your real estate needs, whether it be selling a property or finding that perfect home.